Phil did a great job diagnosing the issue on what was causing the intermittent heat issue
Showed up at the appointed time window. The first thing the tech did upon arrival was to cover the area with a drop cloth. Had to replace old cutouts with new sheet metal, as all of the new equipment did not fit. Did an excellent job overall. Very professional. Cleanup after work was completed, taking all old parts and scraps with him.
They were great every step of the way from who I spoke with over the phone to the workers who came out to do the job everyone was very professional. I will recommend and absolutely use them, again.
Request a Call Back
Is it Time to Buy a New AC System?
Homeowners often fail to identify the warning signs that signal a serious AC equipment problem is imminent. Even units that seem to be running well may have hidden deficiencies. If you’re noticing any of the following issues, it could be time to consider buying a new air conditioner:
- Comfort Deficits: The main purpose of your air conditioning system is to keep the living area comfortable. If certain rooms in your home are always warm and muggy, your AC equipment may be improperly sized or operationally impaired.
- Mounting Utility Costs: Are your summer electric bills rising every year? It might be weather-related, but your AC unit could be losing capacity. Over time, efficiency declines, especially for equipment that hasn’t been properly maintained. You could save hundreds of dollars every year by installing a high efficiency model.
- Aging Equipment: Most central air conditioners run reliably for 10-15 years, but the introduction of advanced technology continues to raise efficiency and lower operating costs. A new air conditioning installation could actually pay for itself over the lifetime of the equipment.
- Rising Repair Costs: If your AC unit keeps breaking down, you may need comprehensive air conditioning installation service. A non-warranty compressor failure isn’t worth fixing, and you should consider purchasing a new high efficiency model.
Considering a New Air Conditioner Purchase?
If you feel a bit overwhelmed as you explore the many options and features available on new air conditioners, you’re not alone. Our in-home consultants can help you find the perfect AC system to fit your budget and performance expectations. Here are a few things to consider when looking for a new air conditioner:
- Sizing: In the world of air conditioners, bigger isn’t necessarily better. Our designers always run a full set of load calculations on your home to ensure your AC unit provides the right amount of conditioned air to keep your family comfortable in all weather conditions.
- SEER Rating: The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) is a rating system developed to provide an easy way to compare the efficiency of different models and brands of equipment. A higher SEER rated unit will cost less to operate.
- Air Conditioner Options: Upgrades like variable speed blowers, inverter compressors and advanced controls provide the ultimate in performance. Trane is the industry leader in the development of leading-edge air conditioning products.