What can you do to better maintain your gas furnace heating system? How can you improve the energy efficiency of your heater? And, finally, what is covered in a professional furnace tune up?
- Cleaning components the heat exchanger, combustion chamber, burners, jets, blower rotors and fan among other things.
- Checking and clearing the condensate lines. These lines drain not only water generated from gas combustion, they also drain condensation that collects on the A/C coil above the furnace•
- Doing a temperature differential test. That means measuring the temperature of the air going into and leaving the furnace.
- Performing a combustion analysis of the exhaust checking levels of O2, C/O and C/O2.
- Checking the ignitor and flame sensor for wear.
Choosing the right furnace filter
While your Air Management HVAC technician is there, ask for advice on which filter you should be using. Depending on your lifestyle, health issues, furnace style and a few other factors, it could be that you’re using a filter that is too fine for the furnace to operate efficiently or too porous and isn’t doing a good job of filtering the air to the furnace and your home.
Don’t suffer in the cold! Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Contact Air Management Today to schedule an appointment!
Air Management guarantees to bring you and your family quality installation and courteous, friendly service that will exceed all of your needs. Call Air Management at 732-819-0008 today!