Tuning up your HVAC equipment is the single best investment you can make to improve efficiency, enhance comfort and lower repair costs. That’s why every major equipment manufacturer includes a maintenance provision as part of their warranty coverage. When you purchase one of our service agreements, our technicians will visit your home semiannually in the offseason to perform a variety of vital services designed to correct minor issues before they cause a major problem during extreme weather:
Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Lubricate the blower and fan motors as well as other moving parts
- Test for refrigerant leaks
- Check and reset the thermostat if necessary
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections
- Clean evaporator and condensing coils
- Remove debris from around the condenser
- Test defrost controls and contactors
- Test the liquid and suction line pressure
- Clean exterior cabinets
- Inspect and test the compressor
- Clean and inspect the drain pan and condensate lines
- Test electrical continuity and amp draw
- Check the temperature drop at the registers
- Change disposable filters
- Air balance the registers if necessary
We offer FREE In Home Estimates, Installation and Replacement and indoor Air Quality Specialists Services! We also offer Financing with Competitive Pricing and professional technicians.
Air Management has been proudly serving homeowners and businesses in New Jersey since 1995. We are a family owned and operated company. We specialize in installations, emergency services, preventative and maintenance.
Air Management guarantees to bring you and your family quality installation and courteous, friendly service that will exceed all of your needs. Call Air Management at 732-819-0008 today!